Create a profile to save time on your next order and access your order history.
An e-mail has just been sent to you
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING OPTION AVAILABLE
EXCLUSIVE DIOR GIFT WRAPPING SERVICE AVAILABLE
COMPLIMENTARY NEW DIOR SAUVAGE TRIAL SIZE
This website (hereinafter referred to as the Website") is published by Christian Dior Couture, a joint stock company with equity established at EUR 160,055,840, listed under the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 612 035 832, with a head office located at 30, avenue Montaigne 75008 Paris - Telephone number: +33 (0)1 40 73 54 44.
The President and CEO of Christian Dior Couture and Publication Director is Sidney Toledano.
The Website is hosted by the company Prosodie, with a head office located at 150 rue Gallieni - 92100 Boulogne Billancourt - Telephone number: +33 (0)1 46 84 11 11
Website access and the use of its content are subject to the usage stipulations provided hereinafter. The act of accessing and browsing this Website implies that the Internet user fully and unreservedly accepts the following stipulations.
II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Christian Dior Couture is the owner of the Website's domain name.
The entirety of the Website, as well as its components (in particular text, structure, software, animated items, photographs, videos, illustrations, drawings, graphic representations, logos, etc.) are creative works protected by articles L.111-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property code. The Website and its components are the sole property of Christian Dior Couture; the latter is the sole party authorised to exercise intellectual property and related personality rights, particularly brands, models, creative works, software, databases, interpretations and image rights, as the originator or through a formal authorisation or licence.
All rights reserved for use only by the House of Dior: 克麗絲汀, 迪奧, 姫仙蒂婀 克里斯蒂昂 迪奥, КРИСТИАН ДИОР, דיור ディオール, クリスチャンディオール.
Use of all or part of the Website, particularly by means of downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or circulation, for purposes other than personal and private use and with a non-commercial aim by the Internet user is strictly prohibited. The party liable for infringement of the above shall be liable to penalties stipulated in both the French Intellectual Property code with regard to copyright infringement (article L. 335-1 et seq.) and brand rights (article L. 716-1 et seq.) in particular, and the French Civil Code with regard to general legal liability (article 9, Sections 1382 et seq.).
2.3 Hypertext links
It is forbidden to create any and all hypertext links to any one of the web pages or components of the Website without prior written authorisation from Christian Dior Couture. Said authorisation may be withdrawn at any moment. Any and all websites with hypertext links to the Website or any one of its components are not under the control of Christian Dior Couture. Christian Dior Couture formally declines any liability (particularly with regard to editorial content) concerning access to, and the contents of, such websites.
III. PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Type of personal data
The term 'personal data' applies to all personal information (particularly the user name, password, name, surname, date of birth, email and postal addresses) that Internet users may disclose to Christian Dior Couture when subscribing to the Christian Dior Couture newsletter via the "NEWSLETTER" section of the Website and/or in respect of any message sent via the "CONTACT" section of the Website. The said data, irrespective of its type, shall directly or indirectly make it possible for Christian Dior Couture to identify and improve knowledge about Internet users and send them its newsletter and/or respond to their messages. When the Internet user discloses personal data, the said Internet user shall answer questions asked during the subscription process for the Christian Dior Couture newsletter and thus communicate precise information, which shall not prejudice the interests or rights of third parties.
No datum of a personal nature shall be collected without the personal consent of the Internet user concerned. The optional or compulsory nature of the items to be disclosed to Christian Dior Couture for this purpose shall be stated to Internet users beforehand. Said Internet users shall not be required under any circumstances to disclose any personal data to Christian Dior Couture.
However, in the event of refusal by the Internet user, Christian Dior Couture shall not be in a position to send the newsletter to the Internet user concerned and/or respond to their messages. In all events, if the Internet user does not wish or no longer wishes to receive the newsletter from Christian Dior Couture, the said Internet user may inform Christian Dior Couture accordingly by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com In all events, the Internet user shall also have the option of cancelling his or her subscription to the Christian Dior Couture newsletter by clicking a hypertext ink included directly in each issue of the said newsletter sent to the Internet user in question.
3.3 Identity of the party responsible for processing personal data
The Christian Dior Couture company is responsible for collecting and processing personal data from the Website.
3.4 Recipient(s) of personal data
The Christian Dior Couture company is the sole recipient of personal data collected from the Website. Personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties.
3.5 Internet user rights
In accordance with the French Freedom of Information and Technology law (No. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978), the Website has been registered for automatic processing of personal data with the CNIL (Receipt no. 686224). Each Internet user may exercise his or her right to access, rectify, supplement, update, lock, cancel and delete the personal data regarding the Internet user in question and, for legitimate reasons, to oppose its processing. To exercise the above rights, the Internet user may contact Christian Dior Couture by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christian Dior Couture may create a "cookie" (alphanumeric identifier) in the hard drive of the Internet user's computer solely with the aim of recognising the said user when he or she subsequently views the Website.
The term ofconservation of information concerning browsing by the Internet user, as provided by the "cookie" on the Website, shall not exceed one year. The Internet user is reminded that he or she may prevent cookies from being created on his or her hard drive by configuring their Internet browsing software accordingly (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.). To this end, the Internet user is referred accordingly to the user guide of their Internet browsing software ("Help" section of the browser's toolbar) or may obtain any such information from the publisher of the said software.
Christian Dior Couture shall undertake to ensure the accuracy and updates of information published on the Website to the best of its ability. The company reserves the right to correct content at any time and without prior notification. However, Christian Dior Couture cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and comprehensiveness of information made available on the Website. Said information shall not constitute any guarantee or commitment by Christian Dior Couture with regard to the Internet user. In particular, Christian Dior Couture shall not be held liable for:
- Any lack of inaccuracy or omission regarding the information available on the Website;
- All and any damage arising from computerised intrusion by a third party, resulting in a modification to the information made available on the Website;
- And, more generally, any and all direct or indirect damage, irrespective of the cause, origin, nature and consequences, caused as a result of access by anyone to the Website or inability to access the said Website, along with the use of the Website and/
Christian Dior Couture shall implement means intended to ensure the security of the files generated from personal data collected from the Website. It is, however, formally stated that Christian Dior Couture has no control over the risks related to the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the presence of possible risks in terms of confidentiality of data transmitted across this network.
V. AMENDMENTS TO LEGAL TERMS
Christian Dior Couture informs Internet users viewing the Website that these legal terms may be amended at any time. Such amendments shall be published online and shall be deemed accepted without reserve by any and all Internet users accessing the Website after the said amendments have been published online.
These legal terms have been drawn up in accordance with French law and, in particular, with the provisions of Law no. 2004-575 dated 21 June 2004 "for confidence in the digital economy" and Law no. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 on "Freedom of Information and Technology". French courts shall exercise jurisdiction over all and any disputes arising from the use of the Website, subject to contrary provisions arising from Regulation no. 44/2001 dated 20 December 2000 concerning court jurisdiction and the application of rulings in civil and commercial matters (Brussels I).
If the Internet user has any questions about the use of the Website and/or these legal terms, or any request that he or she wishes to address to Christian Dior Couture, they are invited to send a message via the "CONTACT" section of the Website or an email to the following address: email@example.com. "
Christian Dior, Inc. (the “Company”) sells men’s and women’s luxury ready-to-wear fashion, accessories and jewelry throughout the United States under the following Christian Dior Couture SA’s trademarks: Christian Dior, Dior, Baby Dior, Dior Homme, and Dior Joaillerie.
To better meet its customers’ expectations the Company, in addition to its own retail and wholesale network, has set up an on-line boutique for a limited selection of merchandise (the "Dior Items").
The terms and conditions of sale are applicable to all sales of Dior Items, made (i) by telephone via the Company E-Commerce Department; or (ii) online via the United States portal of the Company website, identified by the domain names "www.dior.com" and/or “www.diorboutique.com” (the "Website"):
- For purchases made by customers who are individuals acting as consumers ('consumers' being persons acting outside of the course of their trade or business), whose billing address is in the United States
-for delivery either to those customers or any other third party of their choice
Any sale of Dior Items via the E-Commerce Department and/or through the Website is subject to the terms and conditions of sale as set forth herein. By clicking the button marked "I accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale" before confirming his/her order, the customer confirms that he/she has unconditionally accepted these terms and conditions.
The Company reserves the right from time to time to change the terms and conditions of sale. The following terms are presently in force and effect as of the day of this order.
The customer is advised to read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering and to print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Christian Dior, Inc., a New York corporation, whose principal office is located at 712 Fifth Avenue 37th Floor New York, NY 10019.
Telephone: (212) 582-0500
Fax: (212) 582-1063
Information relating to Dior Items and limitation of liability
All information (name, definition, depiction, detailed description) concerning the Dior Items offered for sale under these terms and conditions is available within the Company shops, on the Website or on request by telephone at 1-800-929-DIOR from 9 am to 6 pm EST from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. For inquiries outside of these business hours, please leave a detailed message on the corporate voicemail. The Company will make all reasonable effort to address customer inquiries by the next following business day.
Conditions of ordering
By placing an order via the E-Commerce Department or the Website, the customer warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age, has the legal capacity to enter into a valid and binding contract, and owns a credit card/debit card.
Orders must be placed in English and are subject to availability of stock. The customer will be informed by the E-Commerce Department via confirmation e-mail detailing shipping, billing and products per order.
In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price, the Company cannot be held responsible for any insubstantial errors that may occur and shall not be required to honor inaccurate published prices. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel orders of incorrectly prices items.
If the ordered item(s) is/are no longer available, the Company shall notify the customer (telephone call or e-mail) as soon as possible and shall notify the customer's bank account or credit card/debit card issuer without delay. The customer should allow approximately 3 business days for his/her financial institution to reflect this transaction.
The customer undertakes to supply the Company with complete, accurate, up-to-date information to enable the Company to process his/her order in compliance with these terms and conditions. Should the information be incomplete, incorrect and/or in violation of the terms and conditions, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order or suspend processing until accurate information is provided.
When creating an account, the customer is required to provide certain personal data, such as name, internet login and password, permanent address, telephone number, e-mail, delivery address and payment method (the "Personal Data"). By confirming an order on the Website or via the E-Commerce Department, the customer agrees to allow transmission of Personal Data being transmitted to Christian Dior Couture SA for the purpose of processing the order. The customer further agrees that the Personal Data may also be shared with the Company's contracted partners, for the exclusive purpose of fulfilling the order.
When creating his/her account, the customer may select to receive the Company Newsletter. By selecting this service, the customer agrees that his/her Personal Data may be used by Christian Dior Couture SA for the sole purpose of sending the Newsletter.
To exercise its rights, the customer should e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 1-800-929-DIOR or write to: Christian Dior Couture SA, CRM Department, 60 West 55th Street 3rd Floor New York, NY 10019. The Personal Data collected by the Company on behalf of Christian Dior Couture SA shall be transmitted to, held and processed by Christian Dior Couture SA in France in accordance with French laws.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse any orders exceeding five items, with a maximum of two identical items.
The Company may also refuse orders: (i) from customers with whom there is an ongoing dispute concerning payment of a prior order; or (ii) that do not conform strictly to these terms and conditions of sale.
If the Company becomes aware that an order does not satisfy these terms and conditions of sale (e.g. the wrong delivery address, exceeding the authorized number of items), the Company will inform the customer by telephone or e-mail within six business days; and if the customer fails to correct the order, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order.
Ordering Dior Items by telephone
Orders made by telephone shall be placed with the E-Commerce Department via telephone at 1-800-929-DIOR, from 9am to 6pm EST from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
The customer will need to supply his/her credit card/debit card number and/or bank details in order to properly place an order.
Once the customer's bank accepts the debit of the customer’s credit card/debit card or bank account, his/her order shall be transferred directly to the Company order picking department and shall be deemed accepted by the Company.
Ordering Dior Items on the Website
Orders placed via the Website shall comply strictly with the procedure described below, by a series of screens indicating the successive phases the customer must follow.
First step: customer's item selection
On the Website, the customer will select, enter and confirm the identification and quantity of the items he/she wishes to order (the availability of which the Company must confirm, as applicable); these items will be added to the customer's "Shopping Bag".
Second step: reviewing the content of the "Shopping Bag"
Online, the customer may freely review and change the contents of the "Shopping Bag" by removing an item originally selected, changing the quantities ordered or adding an item, by clicking on the corresponding tools available in the "Shopping Bag".
The "Shopping Bag" will automatically display the price of the items, as defined below.
Third step: confirming the selected items and placing the order
When the customer has finished making his/her selection, the customer must then confirm the content of the "Shopping Bag", by clicking “Confirm your order”.
To finalize the order, the customer must either provide their Company account username and log-in or his/her billing address and telephone number.
The customer must confirm the delivery address, which may be their US billing address, work address or the desired third party address in the United States.
The customer must also confirm the shipment mode (priority or standard): the postage & packing expenses for the order being specified at the time; and finally the payment method chosen.
Once all this information has been entered and confirmed, the price of the items, packing and delivery costs will automatically be displayed as the customer’s final total.
After entering the debit card/credit card number, in compliance with the conditions below, the customer shall click the "CONFIRM YOUR ORDER" button and his/her credit card/debit card or bank account shall be checked for viability. When the account debit confirmation issued by the financial institution is displayed, the customer is advised to save and/or print the confirmation.
Upon customer's bank acceptance the debit, the order will be deemed to have been placed by the customer, the customer's "Shopping Bag" will be transferred directly to the Company's order picking department, and the customer's registered order number will be displayed. The display of the order number does not constitute acceptance of the order. The order placed by the customer constitutes an offer by the Customer to purchase the Dior Items from the Company.
Company's acknowledgement of the order
The Company will acknowledge receipt of the customer's order without delay by sending an automated confirmation email to the customer's email address. Such automated email shall confirm that the customer's order has been placed but does not necessarily constitute acceptance of the customer's order.
Company's acceptance of the order
The customer should allow up to six days following the display of the registered order number for the Company to confirm acceptance of the order via e-mail sent to the customer’ e-mail address. The customer formally accepts the e-mail for the Company's acceptance of his/her order
This confirmation e-mail will include all information relating to the order, including availability of items ordered, delivery deadlines or payment method chosen, if applicable. It will also state the registered order number the Company has assigned to the customer's order.
Proof of order
Once an order has been successfully placed, the Company will automatically send a confirmation email detailing the items sold, payment method including secure credit card identification, billing and shipping address. The confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer. If the customer does not receive the confirmation e-mail they are then advised to please check spam and bulk mail folders or to call 1-800-929-DIOR where they will be further assisted.
The customer is advised to keep a copy (electronic or printed) of the information concerning his/her online order.
Terms of payment
The customer's payment for his/her purchases shall be made by credit card/debit card using the following card issuers only: Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Diner’s Club.
The customer shall only pay for his/her order with his/her own credit card/debit card bearing his/her identity (first name and surname).
Online payment by credit card/debit card is protected by SSL. All Website pages under “https” are of a secured server operating in SSL mode (128 bits), to ensure the customer’s payment is securely processed. The customer enters his/her credit card/debit card number and/or bank details via an online payment order form. The transaction is then made through banking security encrypted standards. In transmitting his/her bank details, the customer unconditionally accepts in advance that the Company will perform the secure transaction. The customer therefore authorizes in advance his/her bank to debit his/her credit card/debit card or bank account in view of the records or statements transmitted by the Company, even in the absence of bills signed by the cardholder. The customer account debit authorization is always given for the amount of the item(s) purchased as billed by the Company.
The Company implements up-to-date secured and encrypted access to its server for telephone and online payment. The Company shall not be held responsible for the outcome and consequences whatsoever of unauthorized access and/or intrusion by a third party to the said server (e.g. hacking). In order to avoid any risk of hacking, the Company will not record the customer’s credit card/debit card number and/or bank details which are entered by the customer in the online payment order form.
The customer's credit card/debit card will be debited within six days of the Company’s confirmation of order shipment. Should it be impossible to debit the amounts owed by the customer for any reason whatsoever (refusal by the bank, etc), the order shall be deemed cancelled.
All orders are delivered via FedEx or other reputable overnight courier service to work and home addresses. No shipments will be made to hotels or post office boxes.
The customer undertakes to supply the exact address of his/her billing address when placing the order.
Delivery shall take place once payment of the order is received:
-either within 30 days of the date of ordering;
-or, in the event of the item's temporary unavailability accepted by the customer, by the deadline(s) specified to the customer: (i) by the E-Commerce Department; (ii) by the website at the time of order placement.
The Company shall deliver the ordered Dior Items by standard (1-5 days ground) or overnight, as the customer prefers. If the value of the order is in excess of $500.00 U.S. Dollars, the Company reserves the right to require the signature by the customer or his/her representative as a delivery condition.
Delivery shall only be made in the continental United States of America.
Risk and Title
Risk of loss or damage in and to the Dior Items will pass to the customer at the time of delivery.
Ownership of the Dior Items will only pass to the customer when full payment of all sums due in respect of the items, including packing and shipping costs are received by the Company in full. In the event of incomplete or partial payment, the Company may, without prior notice, reclaim any item(s) delivered by the Company to the customer.
Intellectual property rights
The customer is granted a license for use of the Website, however the Website shall remain the exclusive property of the Company, which has created and published online the web pages, images and source scripts and data. Consequently, the customer shall not broadcast or copy the Website, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever.
The Company's (and Christian Dior Couture SA's) items and trademarks, most notably Christian Dior, Dior, Baby Dior, Dior Homme and Dior Joaillerie (the same being a non-exhaustive list), as well as all other marks, illustrations, images, designs and models and logos figuring on the Company's items sold, their accessories or packaging, whether registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of the Company and/or Christian Dior Couture SA. Full or partial reproduction, downloading, alteration or use of these brands, illustrations, images and logos, designs and models, for any reason and on any medium whatsoever, without the Company's (or Christian Dior Couture SA's) express prior written authorization is strictly prohibited. The same applies to any combination or conjunction with any other brand, symbol, logo and generally and any distinctive symbol intended to make up a composite logo.
Similarly, it shall be strictly prohibited without the Company's (or Christian Dior Couture SA's) express prior written authorization, to create hyperlinks to any page or item of the Website or make any use not in accordance with this Website license, and particularly, use any part of the material on the website (items presented, descriptions, price, data, software, graphics, images, texts, photographs, tools, etc.) for commercial purposes.
Right of Cancellation
The customer has the right to cancel the contract without need for justification, up to seven (7) days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) following the date of receipt of the said item by the customer, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
To exercise his/her right of cancellation before the Dior Items have been delivered, the customer must give written notice to the Company by telephone at 1-800-929-DIOR or by email to email@example.com. The customer should provide details of the items ordered, the invoice number and the delivery date.
To exercise his/her right of cancellation after the Dior Items have been delivered, the customer must return the delivered item within thirty (30) days, in its original packaging, in exactly the same condition in which it was delivered to him/her, complete (with accessories, manual, warranty document etc.) with a copy of the invoice and the Return/Replacement Form attached to his/her order, to the address indicated on the form. The removal of tags shall be valid grounds for the Company to declare the return as objectionable.
The customer is recommended to send the items by registered mail or other method with a guaranteed date and to keep a proof of return. The costs of returning the Dior Items will be borne by the customer.
If the customer does not return the Dior Items exactly as required under these terms and conditions, the Company may declare the return as invalid and may properly charge the customer for the merchandise.
If a return is timely and properly made, the reimbursement of the billed price of returned items will be made by crediting the customer's bank account or credit card/debit card. Items that are returned incomplete, damaged, deteriorated or unsellable will not be accepted and reimbursement shall not be made. The Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to waive any one or all of its rights, but a waiver in one instance shall not be deemed a waiver in any subsequent instance.
In the event that the customer requests shipment to a third party, the right to cancel the contract under this clause can only be exercised by the customer and cannot, under any circumstances be exercised by the third party.
Conformity – Warranty
The customer must check that the items delivered correspond to the order. If any delivered items do not match the order, the client shall inform the Company as soon as possible (but in no event later than 30 days), either by telephone to the E-Commerce Department (Monday-Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm EST), or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the item discrepancy and return the relevant item(s) in its/their original packaging, in original delivery condition and with a copy of the invoice and the Return/Replacement Form to the address specified on the form.
Items must be returned by registered mail or another secure method with a guaranteed delivery date. The Company will reimburse the customer for the cost of delivering back the returned merchandise if (a) the non-conformity of an item is confirmed by the Company and (b) the Company receives adequate proof from the customer of the delivery costs incurred.
If replacement of the non-conforming item is not feasible as determined by the Company, or if the customer does not wish to receive a store credit from the Company, a full refund of the billed price (cost of item and packing and delivery costs) of the non-conforming items will be made by crediting the customer's bank account or credit card/debit card upon receipt by the Company of the returned items.
Limitation of Liability
The Company will not be liable to the customer by way of representation (unless fraudulent), common law duty or under any express or implied term of the contract for:
-any losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by both parties when the contract is formed arising in connection with the supply of Dior Item(s) and related services or their use by the customer;
-any losses which are not caused by any breach by the Company;
-business or trade losses.
The Company's entire liability in connection with the contract will not exceed the purchase price of the Dior Item(s) in question.
Nothing in this contract means that the Company's liability to the customer for death or personal injury resulting from the Company's negligence or that of its employees, agents or sub-contractors is limited.
The Company shall not be liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind in relation to use of its Website, including, but not limited to, use of forms or downloading of information. The Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or other damages resulting from errors, omissions, dated information, availability of, use of, access of, or inability to use information. Information on the Website site is current only as of the date it is posted. The Company specifically disclaims any duty to update the information.
The use of the Website and the Dior Items are provided on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantibility or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this contract.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
The failure by the Company to enforce one or more of the provisions of these terms and conditions of sale does not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve the customer from compliance with such obligations.
Validity of these terms and conditions of sale
If any of the provisions in these terms and conditions of sale is declared wholly or partly invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions and other rights and obligations resulting from these terms and conditions will remain valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company does not share or sell customer information, except with the Company’s affiliates, subsidiaries and Christian Dior Couture SA. The Company does not reveal any personal information that is provided by customers through its Website to any third parties unless authorized by the customer, mandated to do so by a governmental agency having jurisdiction, or a court of competent jurisdiction or other operation of law.
Litigation - Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New York.
The customer hereby (a) irrevocably consents and submits to the jurisdiction of any Federal, state, county or municipal court sitting in the State of New York in respect to any action or proceeding brought therein by either party against the other concerning any matters arising out of or in any way relating to this contract ; (b) irrevocably waives all objections as to venue and any and all rights it may have to seek a change of venue with respect to any such action or proceedings; (c) agrees that the laws of the State of New York shall govern in any such action or proceeding, and waives any defense to any action or proceeding granted by the laws of any other country or jurisdiction unless such defense is also permitted by the laws of the State of New York; and (d) agrees that any final judgment rendered against it in any such action or proceeding shall be conclusive and may be enforced in any other jurisdiction by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law. The parties agree that all actions or proceeding in respect to any matters arising out of or in any way relating to this contract shall be brought only in the State of New York, County of New York.
Dior.com (the “Website”) is published and maintained by Christian Dior Perfumes, with offices located at 19 East 57th Street, New York, NY (“Dior”, the “COMPANY,” “We,” “Us”).
All rights reserved for use only by the House of Dior:
You may opt in or opt out of our sharing of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes by following the directions in the “Right to Opt In and Opt Out” section below.
Dior does not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 13. If We become aware that any such information has been provided or submitted to Us, We will delete the information as soon as possible.
What information is Collected
Your privacy is important to us. Depending on how you use the Website, we may ask you to share Personal Information with us. “Personal Information” includes, for example, your name; home and/or business address; e-mail address; telephone number; credit card and other payment information; and demographic information and/or other information that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
Dior will ask you for information, including some Personal Information, if you use one of several services:
Welcome to Dior.com (the “Website”), the public, e-commerce website for Dior, Inc. (“Dior,” “We,” or “Us”). The Website is provided as a service to our customers and your use of this Website is governed by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the Website. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice to you. Such changes are effective when they are posted to this Website and your continued use of the Website after any such changes are posted will be considered acceptance of such changes. Capitalized words used in these Terms and Conditions, other than those capitalized only for grammatical purposes, shall have, in both their singular and plural forms, the meaning ascribed to them where the capitalized words appear in bold text inside quotation marks.
1. Orders for Products and Services. The products We make available on this Website are for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may only order products if you are domiciled in the United States and you are 18 years old or older. Unless otherwise indicated, all prices on the Website are in US Dollars. You agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit or debit card concurrent with your online order. You agree to pay all applicable taxes and shipping fees. If payment is not received by Us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Us. Certain products that you purchase on this Website may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of your order, without notice and at our discretion, and you will only be charged for quantities actually shipped.
2. Website Content. The Content (as defined below) presented on this Website is intended for educational or informational purposes only. Such information is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information available on or received from this Website. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. In addition, the statements made about products have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the results reported, if any, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from this Web site before using or relying on them. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. Dior does not give or intend to give any answers to medical-related questions and this Website does not replace any medical professional or medical resource. Dior does not represent itself as a physician nor is this implied. No prescription medications or medical treatments are intentionally provided on this Website. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
3. Product Information and Pricing. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the product descriptions, product images, pricing, promotions, availability, ingredients or other information or content on the Website. Any orders placed via the Website are not considered accepted until We have shipped the order. We cannot confirm the price of an item until an order has shipped. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies on the Website, to change or update information or to cancel orders if any such information is inaccurate. We will not charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process. If We cancel any orders after your credit card has been charged, We will issue a credit to your account in the amount charged.
4. Colors.We try to accurately display the colors of the products you see on the Website. However, We cannot guarantee that the colors you see on your monitor will be accurate.
5. Website Content; License. Dior and/or its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Website, all text, graphics, photographs, audio, video, logos, artwork, data, computer code and other materials contained or displayed on the Website (“Content”), as well as the look and feel and the design of the Website and the organization of the Content on the Website, including but not limited to any copyrights, Trademarks (as defined below), patent rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Website does not grant you ownership of any Content on the Website.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Dior grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use the Website and the materials contained thereon only for your personal, non-commercial use.
6. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (individually, a “Trademark” and collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website or on content available through the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Dior and others and may not be used unless authorized by the Trademark owner. All Trademarks not owned by Us that appear on the Website or on or through the Website’s services, if any, are the property of their respective Trademark owner. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without our written permission or that of the third party Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
7 Prohibited Customer Activity. Unless expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with Dior’s written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any way exploit the Contents of this Website. Dior will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. You shall not: (i) engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Website or for any services or features offered on or through the Website, or obtaining lists of users or obtaining or accessing other information or features on, from or through the Website or the services offered on or through the Website, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Website or any services offered on or through the Website; (ii) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or any services made available on or through the Website through any means; (iii) use the Website or the services made available on or through the Website in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, impair the Website or such services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests; (iv) use the Website or the Website’s services or features in violation of Dior’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or (v) use the Website or the Website’s services in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you may not attempt (or encourage or support any one else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Website and the Content, or make unauthorized use thereof. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Website.
10. Links to and from the Website. If you link from any other website to this Website, such link shall open in a new browser window or tab and shall link to the full version of the Website. You are not permitted to use any linking method whereby the Content is hosted by Us but displayed on another web site (this practice is sometimes referred to as “in-line” linking). You may not to link from any other web site to this Website in any manner such that the Website, or any page of the Website, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Website be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Website from any other website.
You may be able to link from the Website to third-party websites and third-party websites may link to the Website (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that We have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of Dior. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by Dior of such websites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such websites. Dior is not responsible for any content that originates from any Linked Site and that is embedded or otherwise transmitted through the Website.
11. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Dior, its affiliates, and its and their directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in any way from your use of the Website, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Website, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions. Dior reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Dior’s defense of such claim.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET USER’S REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. DIOR ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, DIOR DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE WEBSITE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS AND OTHERWISE ON THE WEBSITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH DIOR OR ITS AGENTS. ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY DIOR “AS IS.” THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT, IF AT ALL, OF ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF A PRODUCT OR AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN A LICENSE OR SALE AGREEMENT SEPARATELY ENTERED INTO IN WRITING BETWEEN YOU AND DIOR OR ITS LICENSOR OR SUPPLIER.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL DIOR, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE WEBSITE, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT ORDERED VIA THE WEBSITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO DIOR FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS VIA THE WEBSITE.
14. Applicable Laws.This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any cause of action that may arise under this Agreement will be brought in the appropriate court in New York County and You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New York County.
15. Termination. We may change, suspend or discontinue this Website at any time. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website and/or its services if We believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability. We will revoke the Website use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
16. Miscellaneous. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
Dior would like you to be pleased with your purchase and will gladly refund any unopened or gently used items within 30 days of purchase through our website. Dior.com purchases cannot be exchanged or returned in-store. If you would like to return an item, simply complete the Return Form included with your shipment and place it inside the return package. Peel off the Return Label and adhere it to the top of the original shipping label. Please return the item(s) in its original product packaging. Returned packages must be returned prepaid, to the address on the return label. Dior.com is unable to refund shipping charges. Please allow 7-10 business days of processing time. You will receive a confirmation email once we receive your package and process your return. Dior reserves the right to deny returns for items that do not meet the return policy requirements.
If you require further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-877-903-4671 or email us at email@example.com
Dior offers complimentary shipping on all orders (before shipping charges and sales tax). Complimentary shipping does not apply to orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
Dior.com ships via UPS. Shipping pricing is as follows:
|Delivery Option||Cost||Delivery Time|
|UPS Ground||$0||2-7 Business Days|
|2nd Day Air||$9.95||2 Business Days|
|Overnight||$16.95||1 Business Day|
|Alaska & Hawaii||$13.95||2 Business Days|