This luscious balm intensely nourishes the skin, reinforces its balance and lastingly soothes feelings of discomfort.
The skin is instantly firm, smooth and soft. Minor areas of redness appear soothed.
Day after day, the skin looks stronger and more luminous, naturally beautiful.
Normal to dry skin. Multiple uses: apply daily morning and night to the face; when needed apply to dehydrated areas of the body (hands, elbows, knees, etc.) or apply once a week as an overnight mask.
MALLOW, A PURE MARVEL FROM THE DIOR GARDENS
This unique, flamboyant purpley-pink flower blooms in the Maine-et-Loire department, in the Dior Gardens in Anjou renowned for their extraordinarily fertile soil. Cultivated on a 30-hectare estate by the same family of horticulturists for over thirty years, Mallow is extracted using a green process – water extraction, enzymatic hydrolysis... Its efficacy, which remains consistent due to the cultivation and harvesting conditions, has been demonstrated in vitro and in vivo: Mallow boosts aquaporin synthesis to invigorate water circulation.
An incredibly lightweight butter texture that delivers ideal nourishment with a non-greasy finish.
- Mallow butter, known to nourish and reinforce the skin barrier, helps trap water inside the skin, maximizing its barrier function.
- Chamomile extract is known to calm irritations.
- Haberlea reinforces the skin's natural defenses by acting on skin flora.
- Mallow boosts the circulation of water in the skin for improved hydration.
- The skin is supple 97%1
- The skin is soothed 98%1
- The skin is nourished 97%2
After 4 weeks:
- Redness is reduced 100%1
- Skin quality is improved 98%1
1Blind use test, 60 Chinese women 2Tests on 32 women after twice-daily application on the face, eye contour and neck, evaluation via questionnaire.
With its eco-responsible approach, the house of Dior develops products that are gentle on the skin and eco-friendly:
- The products are dermatologically tested
- The cartons are printed with predominantly natural inks
- The cartons are produced using sustainable forest management