Dior VIII Montaigne Clair de Lune Pleine Lune Ø 36 mm, Automatic Movement
With Dior VIII Montaigne, Dior pushes its inspiration even further by returning to the essential colors found in Christian Dior’s palette, calling on steel gray. A watch by day and a piece of jewelry by night, Dior VIII Montaigne is like the heart and soul of an authentic Parisian woman, with all her elegance and femininity, who knows how to pair colors, combine styles, have fun with different volumes, and vary her wardrobe to suit the occasion.
- 36mm polished yellow gold case, bezel set with round-cut diamonds, crown set with a rose-cut diamond, case-back decorated with a full moon patterned yellow gold colored metallization.
- Water resistance 50 meters.
- Gold set with diamonds and decorated with yellow gold threads, yellow gold colored faceted hour and minute hands, white gold colored faceted second hand.
- Black alligator strap, yellow gold prong buckle set with round-cut diamonds.
- Automatic movement
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes - Seconds
- Two-year guarantee