Dior Grand Soir Jardins de Nuit N°5 Ø 36 mm, yellow gold, diamonds and decorative stones
The Dior Grand Soir watch collection unites the Maison's refined and sophisticated expression of creativity and sense of color with classic, finely crafted watchmaking features such as oscillating weights, bezels, calibers and dials.
- 36 mm case in yellow gold with a pavé of snow-set, brilliant-cut diamonds.
- Bezel in pyrite.
- Case back in yellow gold gradient pyrite with time-adjustment corrector.
- Water resistant: 50 meters (164 feet)
- Black dial adorned with gold leaves and flowers set with marquise-cut, triangle-cut and pillow-cut diamonds, brilliant-cut emeralds, triangle-cut tourmalines, pillow-cut yellow sapphires, and triangle-cut, marquise-cut and trillion-cut sapphires. Embellished with scarab beetle wing inlay.
- Faceted hour and minute hands in white gold.
- Anti-glare sapphire crystal
- Black velvet strap featuring pin buckle in yellow gold with a pavé of snow-set brilliant-cut diamonds.
- Additional strap in black satin.
- Off-center quartz movement at 8 o'clock
- Functions: Hours – Minutes