Dior Grand Bal Pièce Unique Parure Tropicale N°2 Ø 36 mm, automatic movement
A ball gown must inspire dreams, and must also make you a dream-like creature, said Christian Dior. This is why the Dior Grand Bal collection is reminiscent of the swirling of a ball gown, in time with the Dior Inversé caliber and its functional oscillating weight on the front of the dial. Just like the structured satin, faille, and taffeta fabrics that grace the sumptuous party dresses in Dior's couture workshops, the Dior Grand Bal collection boasts golden thread, mesh, silk, feathers and stones, as well as scarab beetle wings. Technical watchmaking innovation is now at the service of elegance. Refined materials and a kaleidoscope of colors embody the enchanted balls that were so dear to Mr. Dior, inviting the wearer to glide onto the dance floor.
- 36 mm case in white gold with a pavé of snow-set, brilliant-cut diamonds.
- White gold bezel with a pavé of brilliant-cut diamonds
- Bezel rim set with brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown in white gold with a pavé of snow-set, brilliant-cut diamonds.
- Case back in purple-to-black gradient sapphire crystal.
- Water resistant: 30 meters (98 feet)
- Dial inlaid with deep blue scarab beetle wings.
- Faceted hour and minute hands in yellow gold.
- Anti-glare sapphire crystal
- Silver satin strap featuring a white gold pin buckle with a pavé of snow-set, brilliant-cut diamonds.
- Additional strap in black satin.
- Dior Inversé 11 1/2 caliber automatic movement
- Functional oscillating weight on the dial side in white gold and pink gold, set with marquise-cut emeralds, sapphires and pink sapphires, brilliant-cut Malaya garnets and baguette-cut diamonds and scarab beetle wing inlay.
- Approximately 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours – Minutes