Dior Grand Bal Supernatural N°19 Ø 36 mm, white gold, diamonds and opal, automatic movement
The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman. – Christian Dior.
The Dior Grand Bal collection conjures the twirling of a ball gown, to the rhythm of the Dior Inversé caliber and its functional oscillating weight positioned on the front of the dial.
Like the structured satin, faille, and taffeta fabrics that grace the sumptuous party dresses in Dior's couture workshops, the Dior Grand Bal collection boasts golden thread, mesh, silk, feathers and stones, as well as scarab beetle wings. Technical watchmaking innovation is now at the service of femininity. Refined materials and a kaleidoscope of colors recall the magical balls that were so dear to Mr. Dior, inviting the wearer to glide onto the dance floor.
- 36 mm white gold case.
- White gold bezel set with baguette-cut diamonds.
- Bezel rim set with brilliant-cut diamonds.
- Crown in white gold set with a rose-cut diamond.
- Case back in transparent sapphire crystal embellished with a blue butterfly wing.
- Water resistant: 50 meters (164 feet)
- Australian blue and green fire white opal dial.
- White gold faceted hour and minute hands.
- Anti-glare sapphire crystal
- Shiny black alligator strap with a pin buckle in white gold set with brilliant-cut diamonds.
- Dior Inversé 11 1/2 caliber automatic movement
- Functional oscillating weight on dial side in white gold set with brilliant-cut diamonds and embellished with feathers.
- Functions: Hours – Minutes
- 42-hour power reserve.