30 Montaigne Bar Jacket Black Double-Breasted Wool and Silk
The Bar Jacket is an emblematic style from the New Look collection, first created by Christian Dior in 1947. Reimagined by Maria Grazia Chiuri, the double-breasted shape is crafted in a blend of black wool and silk. It features a notched collar, fabric-covered signature buttons and welt pockets that delicately highlight the waist. The Bar Jacket pairs well with the entire Dior wardrobe for an elegant and refined silhouette.
- Fitted silhouette
- We recommend ordering a size larger than your regular size for a more comfortable fit.
- Flattering shape, structured construction but supple
- Black wool and silk
- Handsewn topstitching
- Notch lapels
- Double-breasted six-button front
- Long sleeves
- Waist welt pockets
- Handsewn traditional interfacing (150 hrs)
- 100% crêpe de chine silk lining
- 77% wool, 23% silk
- Made in Italy