Dior Grand Bal Cancan Ø 38 mm, Automatic Movement
A ball gown must be the one of your dreams, and must also make you a dream-like creature, said Christian Dior. This is why the Dior Grand Bal collection is reminiscent of the swirling of a ball gown, in time with the Dior Inversé caliber and its functional oscillating weight on the front of the dial. Just like the structured satin, faille and taffeta fabrics that grace the sumptuous party dresses in Dior's couture workshops, the Dior Grand Bal collection boasts golden threads, mesh, silk, feathers and stones, as well as beetle wings. Technical watchmaking innovation is now at the service of femininity. Refined materials and a kaleidoscope of colors evoke the magical balls that were so dear to Monsieur Dior, inviting the wearer to glide onto the dance floor.
- 38 mm white high-tech ceramic and pink gold case, bezel set with diamonds and decorated with a white mother-of-pearl ring, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown set with a white ceramic insert, opalescent sapphire crystal case-back.
- Water resistance 50 meters.
- Mauve-colored lacquered dial decorated with two rows of white and yellow feathered marquetry, pink gold faceted hour and minute hands.
- Navy blue semi-matt alligator strap, pink gold pin buckle set with diamonds.
- Automatic movement
- Dior inversé 11 1/2 calibre
- Functional pink gold oscillating weight on the dial side, set with diamonds and decorated with anthracite grey-colored feathers (patented)
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes
- Two-year guarantee