Dior Grand Bal Supernatural N°14 Ø36 mm, Automatic Movement
“The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman” – Christian Dior. The Dior Grand Bal collection evokes the twirling of a ball gown, to the rhythm of the “Dior Inversé” caliber and its functional oscillating weight positioned on the front of the dial. Like satin, faille and taffeta sculpted into lavish party dresses in the Maison’s ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal collection is adorned with gold thread, fishnet, silk, feathers, stones and even scarab beetle wings. Technical innovation in watchmaking at the service of femininity. Refined materials and a whirlwind of colors echo the enchanted balls so dear to Monsieur Dior and inspire us to step onto the dance floor.
- 36 mm yellow gold case, bezel in yellow gold set with baguette-cut tsavorite garnets, bezel rim set with round-cut diamonds, crown in yellow gold set with a rose-cut diamond, case back in transparent sapphire crystal embellished with a green and orange butterfly wing.
- Water resistant to 50 meters (164 feet).
- Dial in Australian white green fire opal, faceted hour and minute hands in yellow gold.
- Shiny black alligator strap with a pin buckle in yellow gold set with round-cut diamonds.
- Automatic movement Dior Inversé 11 1/2 caliber
- Dial-side functional oscillating weight in yellow gold, set with round-cut diamonds and embellished with peacock feathers
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours – Minutes