Dior Grand Bal Jardins Imaginaires N°10 Ø 36 mm, Automatic Movement
The Dior Grand Bal collection swirls like a ball gown to the rhythm of the “Dior Inversé” calibre and functional oscillating weight placed on top of the dial which drive the timepiece. Resulting from strict aesthetic requirements, this watch complication echoes Monsieur Dior’s designs. “The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman.” Like satin, faille and taffeta constructed into opulent and architectural party dresses in the Maison’s ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal is adorned in gold threads, net, silk, feathers, gems or scarab beetle elytra. Sure of their attractions, these refined materials and their whirlwind of colours invite us to take the floor and twirl around all night long.
- 36mm white gold case paved with snow-set round diamonds, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown paved with snow-set round diamonds, sanded white sapphire crystal case-back and opaque yellow gold metallization with a butterfly wing decor.
- Water-resistance 50 metres
- White gold dial paved with snow-set round diamonds, decorated with scarab beetle elytra marquetry and butterfly wing, white gold faceted hour and minute hands
- Black satin strap lined with semi-matte white alligator, white gold prong buckle snow set with diamonds.
- Extra strap in black satin.
- Automatic movement
- Dior Inversé 11 1/2 calibre
- 360° functional oscillating weight on the dial in openwork yellow gold, set with round trillion-cut diamonds, decorated with elements in pink gold, white gold, glass, feathers, butterfly wing and mother-of-pearl
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes
- Two-year guarantee