Graphic and timelessly elegant, Dior VIII is reminiscent of the emblematic “Bar” tailored jacket. As if to further accentuate Monsieur Dior's favorite number, its name recalls the date the fashion house was created on October 8, 1946, the name of his first collection named "En Huit" or the 8th arrondissement of Paris where the Dior house was founded on Avenue Montaigne.
- 33 mm black high-tech ceramic and stainless steel case, turning bezel set with black ceramic pyramids, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown set with a black ceramic insert, screwed steel case-back.
- Water resistance 50 meters.
- Black lacquered dial, hand-applied diamond-shaped indexes, indicating "VIII" at 8 o'clock, central ring set with diamonds, black flange with luminescent indexes, luminescent faceted hour and minute hands.
- Black high-tech ceramic bracelet, pyramid-shaped links, steel unfolding clasp.
- Quartz movement
- Functions Hours - Minutes - Seconds
- Two-year guarantee
Reference : CD1231E0C002_0000