Dior Grand Bal Ruban Ø 36 mm, Automatic Movement
The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman. – Christian Dior.
The Dior Grand Bal collection conjures the twirling of a ball gown, to the rhythm of the Dior Inversé caliber and its functional oscillating weight positioned on the front of the dial.
Like satin, faille and taffeta constructed into party dresses in the House's couture ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal collection is adorned with gold thread, fishnet, silk, feathers, gems and even scarab beetle wings. The timepiece's technical innovation highlights its elegance. Refined materials and a whirlwind of colors echo the enchanted balls so loved by Mr. Dior, like an invitation to step out upon the dance floor.
- 36 mm case in stainless steel, pink gold bezel snow-set with brilliant-cut diamonds, 'CD'-engraved stainless steel crown, case back in white translucent sapphire crystal. Water resistant up to 30 meters (98 feet).
- White mother-of-pearl dial embellished with 18K white gold leaf, faceted hour and minute hands in pink gold.
- White alligator strap, stainless steel pin buckle set with brilliant-cut diamonds
- Automatic movement Dior Inversé 11 1/2 caliber
- Dial-side functional oscillating weight in white and pink gold openwork, snow-set with brilliant-cut diamonds
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours – Minutes