Sculpted and encrusted with quartz crystal, the Eroded Book Future Relic serves as an extension of the unique collaboration between artist Daniel Arsham and Kim Jones. The piece is inspired by the Je suis couturier book – the celebrated collection of personal observations and musings penned by Christian Dior, published in 1951 (under the title Talking About Fashion in English). Each Future Relic is housed in a custom DIOR AND DANIEL ARSHAM art crate, delivered with one pair of white gloves, a certificate with numeration and a specially made sand timer, colored as per the show’s decor.
Characterized by its uniqueness, each Future Relic is handmade in Daniel Arsham’s atelier in New York.
- 85% hydrostone, 15% quartz crystals
- Future Relic Dimensions: 15.25 x 23 x 4 cm
- Future Relic Weight: 1.8 kg
- Packaged in wooden crate, including one certificate with numeration, one pair of white gloves, one sand timer and one clip removal tool
- Made in USA
- Limited edition of 100
- The edition number is assigned at random
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Limited Edition artworks by Daniel Arsham are final sale; no refunds or exchanges are permitted