The exceptional fan illuminates the silhouette with a contemporary and joyous touch and depicts one of the American artist's iconic characters. Inspired by traditional Chinese fans with its unique shape, it is reminiscent of a full moon, a symbol of union and happiness. Crafted with care in the Italian ateliers, the exceptional creation requires numerous meticulous steps, from the precious embroidery work that embellishes the silk organza to the crafting of delicate glass bead pompoms. The irresistible accessory is further embellished by a finishing touch, a subtly sculpted Moroccan Thuya wood handle adorned with the 'CD Icon' signature.
The design is sold exclusively in Dior boutiques
- Moroccan Thuya frame and handle
- DIOR AND KENNY SCHARF green and purple embroidery
- 'CD Icon' signature on the handle
- Green and purple glass bead pompoms
- Sold in a DIOR AND KENNY SCHARF case
- 40% Thuya wood, 20% silk, 15% glass beads, 15% polyester, 10% resin
- Made in Italy
© Kenny Scharf. Sous licence d’Artestar, New York.