Dior Grand Bal Plume Ø 36 mm, Automatic Movement
The Dior Grand Bal collection evokes the twirling of a ball gown to the rhythm of the "Dior Inversé" caliber and its functional oscillating weight is positioned on the front of the dial.
Like satin, faille and taffeta sculpted into lavish party dresses in the Maison's ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal collection is adorned with gold thread, fishnet, silk, feathers, stones and even scarab beetle wings. Technical innovation in watchmaking at the service of femininity. Refined materials and a whirlwind of colors echo the enchanted balls so dear to Monsieur Dior and inspire us to step onto the dance floor.
- 36 mm polished stainless steel case, steel bezel set with round-cut diamonds and embellished with a yellow gold ring, antireflective sapphire glass, steel crown engraved with 'CD', backset with translucent white sapphire crystal.
- Water resistant to 50 meters (164 feet).
- White mother of pearl dial, faceted hour and minute hands.
- White alligator strap, steel pin buckle set with round-cut diamonds.
- Automatic movement "Dior Inversé 11 1/2" caliber
- Dial-side functional oscillating weight in yellow gold, set with round-cut diamonds and embellished with peacock feathers
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours – Minutes