Inspired by the work of choreographer Sharon Eyal, the black silk square scarf is a nod to the costumes Creative Director Maria Grazia Chiuri created for the ballet 'The Brutal Journey of the Heart'. Cut from soft silk twill and finished with a fringed hem, the scarf features a montage print of red hearts symbolizing the heart's different emotions. It can be worn wrapped around the neck or as a decorative accent on a bag.
- Black Brutal Journey of the Heart print
- 'Christian Dior' logo at the bottom
- Finished with frayed edges
- Can be worn wrapped around the neck or used to adorn a bag
- Dimensions: 90 cm x 90 cm
- 100% silk twill
- Made in Italy