The Dior Alpha sandals are distinguished by their black Dior Oblique jacquard, a motif originally introduced in 1967. Set on a sturdy bicolor rubber sole, the sandals are punctuated with black nylon bands and finished with the ‘Dior’ logo on the side, while a rubber panel on the front protects the toes. Try styling them with denim or trousers to elevate casual ensembles.
- Black Dior Oblique jacquard upper
- Black nylon bands with leather finish and ‘Dior’ logo
- Rubber protection panel on the front
- Black and white rubber sole
- Dustbag included
- This model fits as expected: we recommend ordering your normal shoe size
- Made in Italy