30 Montaigne Bar Jacket White Single-Breasted Wool and Silk
The Bar Jacket is an emblematic style from the New Look collection, first created by Christian Dior in 1947. Reimagined by Maria Grazia Chiuri, the silhouette is crafted in a lightweight blend of white wool and silk. It features notch lapels and welt pockets that delicately highlight the waist. The Bar Jacket pairs well with the entire Dior wardrobe for an elegant and refined look.
- Fitted silhouette
- We recommend ordering a size larger than your regular size for a more comfortable fit.
- Flattering shape, structured construction but supple
- White wool and silk
- Handsewn topstitching
- Notch lapels
- Three-button closure at front
- Long sleeves
- Waist welt pockets
- Handsewn traditional interfacing (150 hrs)
- 100% crêpe de chine silk lining
- 77% wool, 23% silk
- Made in France