On the skin, the powder is imperceptible, and the colour fuses into an incredibly fine film with spectacular staying power.
The two eyeshadow palettes invite you into a sweet and sugary world to celebrate the arrival of spring.
A variety of textures reunited in a single case to style the eyes with a layering technique. The expertise of the Dior laboratories has resulted in extraordinary colour fidelity: the result on the eyes is identical to the shade and intensity seen in the case. The pigments are compacted into powders using binders to create a creamy sensation on the fingertips.
257 Sugar Shade: a chocolate/strawberry duo heightened with an icy blue.
447 Mellow Shade: a harmonious blend of lemon, pistachio and peach.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by using the liner tip applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lashline.
3. Using the brush, highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lashline with the liner tip for definition.
2. Blend over the entire eyelid and outward using the brush.
3. Use the round foam tip applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.
Foam applicators, liner applicator and long eyeshadow brush.