Rouge Dior has yet again been reinvented with the first liquid lipstick formula by Dior with multiple effects and surprising colour impact. Coverage, 12h* long wear and comfort: a true gem available in 3 vibrant finishes – matte, metal and satin.
*Instrumental test carried out on 20 subjects.
Intense and long-wearing colour regardless of the effect: matte, satin or metal.
The Rouge Dior Liquid formula is an expert blend of mineral wax, ultra-fine silica powder and oils that gives strength to colour, while delivering perfect glide over the lips and a long-wearing result. Qualities once thought incompatible are now reunited in a Rouge Dior lipstick.
“The idea was to create a Rouge Dior liquid lipstick in astonishing matte, satin and metal finishes, and develop a range of shades to suit any skin tone,” explains Peter Philips.
A range of shades featuring 4 must-haves:
- The iconic 999 Matte is transformed into a liquid formula that reveals an even more passionate side of the Dior woman.
- The nude trend is exemplified by 614 Jungle Matte, like an ode to Mitzah Bricard, who was Christian Dior's muse and inspired the "Jungle" print.
- 979 Poison Metal worn by Natalie Portman arms the Dior woman with an even more captivating weapon of seduction.
- The delicateness of Miss Dior pink is incarnated in 162 Miss Satin to give women a resplendent smile.
Constantly driving creativity one step further, Peter Philips delivers a collection of 4 extreme shades with unexpected colours, ranging from an utterly mysterious black to a holographic silver.
1. For bolder colour and longer wear, start by outlining the lips and filling them in with Dior Contour as a base.
2. Then apply Rouge Liquid directly on the mouth using the fine, precise applicator.
Equipped with a reservoir that takes up and deposits just the right amount of product, its fine applicator is the perfect tool for outlining the lips with precision.