Dior Grand Bal Ruban Ø 36 mm, Automatic Movement
The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman. – Christian Dior.
The Dior Grand Bal collection conjures the twirling of a ball gown, to the rhythm of the Dior Inversé caliber and its functional oscillating weight positioned on the front of the dial.
Like satin, faille and taffeta constructed into party dresses in the House's couture ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal collection is adorned with gold thread, fishnet, silk, feathers, gems and even scarab beetle wings. The timepiece's technical innovation highlights its elegance. Refined materials and a whirlwind of colors echo the enchanted balls so loved by Mr. Dior, like an invitation to step out upon the dance floor.
- 36 mm pink gold case, pink gold bezel set with baguette-cut and brilliant-cut diamonds, pink gold crown set with one rose-cut diamond, case back in black smoked sapphire crystal. Water resistant up to 30 meters (98 feet).
- Black mother-of-pearl dial embellished with pink gold leaf, faceted hour and minute hands in pink gold.
- Black alligator strap with a pin buckle in pink gold set with brilliant-cut diamonds
- Automatic movement Dior Inversé 11 1/2 caliber
- Dial-side functional oscillating weight in white and pink gold openwork, snow-set with baguette-cut and brilliant-cut diamonds
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours – Minutes