The Dior Backstage Brush Set brings together the makeup brushes used by Dior makeup artists backstage at runway shows. It contains the 5 essential makeup brushes from the range to achieve professional results:
- Powder brush N° 14
- Light coverage fluid foundation brush N° 11
- Eyeshadow shader brush N° 21
- Eyeliner brush N° 24
- Retractable lip brush N° 31
Professional makeup results with user-friendly makeup brushes designed to work with the highly intuitive Dior Backstage makeup formulas.
The Dior Backstage Brush Set is part of this line of universal, adaptable products designed for all women that has already won over 50* talented makeup artists and been immediately adopted by the most demanding models.
*Test of Face & Body Foundation by 50 professional Dior makeup artists, including professionals working on the Dior runway shows.
Dior Backstage brushes are extremely fine and soft, allowing for flawless, controlled application in a single stroke.
Light coverage fluid foundation brush N° 11:
1. Take up a small amount of foundation with the light coverage fluid foundation brush n°11.
2. Apply foundation to the T-zone of the face, then blend and smooth the product outwards.
3. For touch-ups, lightly dab the areas requiring additional coverage.
Eyeshadow shader brush N° 21:
1. Pick up and apply eyeshadow on the mobile eyelid and/or brow arch, then blend in to achieve the desired effect.
2. For a sophisticated smoky look, apply the eyeshadow to the center of the mobile eyelid, drawing the texture out to the corners. Then work the eyeshadow into the outer crease of the eye, blending upwards. Finally, intensify the eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eye and along the upper and lower lashlines to accentuate the eyes.
3. For a luminous look, blend a light eyeshadow over the eyelid: start with the brow arch, moving from the inner corner to the outer corner, then sweep across the entire mobile eyelid in the same direction.
'Eyeliner brush N° 24:
1. Pick up the product with the edge of the brush.
2. Delicately apply along the lashline, moving from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye.
'Retractable lip brush N° 31:
1. Delicately take up a small amount of lipstick or gloss and use the tip of the brush to define the lip contour.
2. Then fill in the lips using the flat of the brush.
3. To make lips appear more voluminous, use the brush to apply a touch of gloss in the center of the lower lip, which will catch the light perfectly.