Dior Grand Bal Pièce Unique Parure Tropicale N°4 Ø 36 MM Automatic Movement Dior Inversé 11 1/2 Caliber
The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman. – Christian Dior.
The Dior Grand Bal collection conjures the twirling of a ball gown, to the rhythm of the Dior Inversé caliber and its functional oscillating weight positioned on the front of the dial.
Like satin, faille and taffeta constructed into party dresses in the House's couture ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal collection is adorned with gold thread, fishnet, silk, feathers, gems and even scarab beetle wings. The timepiece's technical innovation highlights its elegance. Refined materials and a whirlwind of colors echo the enchanted balls so loved by Mr. Dior, like an invitation to step out upon the dance floor.
- 36 mm case in white gold with a pavé of snow-set, brilliant-cut diamonds, bezel in white gold with a pavé of brilliant-cut diamonds, bezel rim set with brilliant-cut diamonds, crown in white gold with a pavé of snow-set, brilliant-cut diamonds, case back in pink-to-yellow gradient sapphire crystal.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (164 feet).
- Dial inlaid with yellow scarab wings, faceted hour and minute hands in yellow gold.
- Silver satin strap featuring a white gold pin buckle with a pavé of snow-set, brilliant-cut diamonds.
- Additional strap in black satin.
- Automatic movement Dior Inversé 11 1/2 caliber
- Functional oscillating weight on the dial side in white gold and pink gold, set with marquise-cut spessartite garnets, rubies and pink sapphires, brilliant-cut yellow sapphires, pink sapphires and emeralds, baguette-cut diamonds, and scarab wings
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours – Minutes