Dior Addict Lacquer Plump is unveiling two warm, sensual and sophisticated shades. Dior pushes the boundaries of lacquer and skincare even further with the creation of the first lip-plumping lacquered ink.*
* By Dior.
Upon contact with the lips, Dior Addict Lacquer Plump activates and reveals its bold colour and radiant lacquer finish. Mere seconds after applying, colour and shine emerge in a fine, airy film.
A true breakthrough from the Dior laboratories, this new lipstick** is the perfect makeup and skincare hybrid. Like an ink, it tints lips with long-wear colour for 8 hours.* Like a radiant plumper, it delivers a volume-boosting and shaping effect, along with unprecedented hydration.** 24 hours after application, lips enjoy a 78% increase in moisture levels.***
* Instrumental test on 20 subjects. ** At Dior. *** Instrumental test on 11 subjects.
In mere seconds, its fine formula delivers colour with intense lacquer shine and fusional hold. Enriched with hibiscus extract and hyaluronic acid, it plumps and hydrates lips (+78% hydration after 24 hours*) to achieve a fuller effect.
* Instrumental test on 11 subjects.
627 Paprika: a rosewood nude. 884 Cosy Rosy: a reddish plum.
1. Prime the lips by gently massaging them with Lip Sugar Scrub and then remove any excess product.
2. For greater intensity and precision, outline the lips and then fill them in with Dior Contour.
3. Apply two coats of Dior Addict Lacquer Plump, moving from the center up to the Cupid's bow and then out to the corners.
For bolder colour and greater precision, start by lining the lips and filling them in with Dior Contour as a base. Then apply Dior Addict Lacquer Plump directly on the mouth using its fine, precise applicator.
"Its generous foam applicator that optimizes its fine texture and shine delivers just the right amount of product in one intuitive sweep," explains Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup.