Graphic and timelessly elegant, Dior VIII is reminiscent of the emblematic “Bar” tailored jacket. As if to further accentuate Monsieur Dior's favorite number, its name recalls the date the fashion house was created on October 8, 1946, the name of his first collection named "En Huit" or the 8th arrondissement of Paris where the Dior house was founded on Avenue Montaigne.
- 33 mm white high-tech ceramic and stainless steel case, turning bezel set with white ceramic pyramids, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown set with a white ceramic insert, screwed steel case-back.
- Water resistance 50 meters.
- Silver-tone opaline dial, hand-applied diamond-shaped hour markers, indicating "VIII" at 8 o'clock, silver-tone opaline flange with luminescent indexes, luminescent faceted hour and minute hands.
- White high-tech ceramic bracelet, pyramid-shaped links, steel unfolding clasp.
- Quartz movement
- Functions Hours - Minutes - Seconds
- Two-year guarantee
Reference : CD1231E2C001_0000