"A ball gown must be the one of your dreams, and must also make you a dream-like creature," said Christian Dior.
This is why the Dior Grand Bal collection is reminiscent of the swirling of a ball gown, in time with the "Dior Inversé" caliber and its functional oscillating weight on the front of the dial.
Just like the structured satin, faille, and taffeta fabrics that grace the sumptuous party dresses in Dior's couture workshops, the Dior Grand Bal collection boasts golden threads, mesh, silk, feathers and stones, as well as beetle wings. Technical watchmaking innovation is now at the service of femininity. Refined materials and a kaleidoscope of colors evoke the magical balls that were so dear to Monsieur Dior, inviting the wearer to glide onto the dance floor.
- 36mm polished stainless steel case, bezel set with diamonds and decorated with a pink gold ring, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, steel crown with "CD" engraving, transparent sapphire crystal case-back with golden metallization and shaded blue effect.
- Water-resistance 50 metres.
- Aventurine dial, faceted hour and minute hands.
- Shiny blue alligator strap, steel prong buckle set with diamonds.
- Automatic movement
- "Dior inversé 11 1/2" calibre
- Functional pink gold oscillating weight on the dial side, decorated with white feathers and set with pink sapphires and diamonds
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes
- Two-year guarantee
Reference : CD153B23A001_0000