Dior Grand Bal Ruban Ø 36 mm, Automatic Movement
The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman – Christian Dior. The Dior Grand Bal collection evokes the twirling of a ball gown to the rhythm of the Dior Inversé caliber and its functional oscillating weight is positioned on the front of the dial. Like satin, faille and taffeta sculpted into lavish party dresses in the Maison's ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal collection is adorned with gold thread, fishnet, silk, feathers, stones and even scarab beetle wings. Technical innovation in watchmaking at the service of femininity. Refined materials and a whirlwind of colors echo the enchanted balls so dear to Monsieur Dior and inspire us to step onto the dance floor.
- 36 mm case in polished stainless steel, rose gold bezel snow-set with round-cut diamonds, steel crown engraved with 'CD', backset with iridescent sapphire crystal.
- Water resistant to 50 meters (164 feet).
- Blue dial embellished with rose gold thread, faceted hour and minute hands in pink gold.
- Blue velvet strap, steel pin buckle set with round-cut diamonds.
- Additional strap in black satin.
- Automatic movement Dior Inversé 11 1/2 caliber
- Dial-side functional oscillating weight in white and rose gold, openworked and snow-set with round-cut diamonds
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours – Minutes