Dior Grand Bal Pièce Unique Masqué N°13 Ø 36 MM Automatic Movement Dior Inversé 11 1/2 Caliber
The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman. – Christian Dior. The Dior Grand Bal collection conjures the twirling of a ball gown, to the rhythm of the Dior Inversé caliber and its functional oscillating weight positioned on the front of the dial. Like satin, faille and taffeta constructed into party dresses in the House's couture ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal collection is adorned with gold thread, fishnet, silk, feathers, gems and even scarab beetle wings. The timepiece's technical innovation highlights its elegance. Refined materials and a whirlwind of colors echo the enchanted balls so loved by Mr. Dior, like an invitation to step out upon the dance floor.
- 36 mm case in 18K white gold with a pavé of snow-set round-cut diamonds, bezel in 18K white gold set with baguette-cut diamonds, crown in 18K white gold set with a rose-cut diamond and a pavé of snow-set round-cut diamonds, case back in malachite.
- Water resistant to 50 meters (164 feet).
- Dial in polished yellow gold, polished hour and minute hands in 18K white gold.
- Embossed blue satin strap, with an 18K white gold pin buckle featuring a pavé of snow-set round-cut diamonds.
- Additional strap in embossed gray satin.
- Automatic movement Dior Inversé 11 1/2 caliber
- Dial-side functional oscillating weight in platinum, 18K white gold and yellow gold set with pear-cut and round-cut snow-set diamonds, square baguette-cut pink sapphires, triangle-cut emeralds, a triangle-cut ruby and feathers
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours – Minutes