Inspired by Sebastien Bertaud's ballet 'Utopia', the pink stole pays homage to the power of nature with a vision of a utopian garden at dawn. Crafted from a soft blend of wool, cashmere and silk, it is finished with frayed edges and hallmarked with the 'Christian Dior' logo at the corner. It can be worn wrapped around the neck or draped across the shoulders.
- Pink Jardin De L'aube print
- 'Christian Dior' logo at the bottom
- Finished with hand-rolled edges
- Can be worn wrapped around the neck or used to adorn a bag
- Dimensions: 140 cm x 200 cm
- 35% wool, 35% cashmere, 30% silk
- Made in Italy