Dior Grand Bal Ondine N°8 Ø 36 mm, Automatic Movement
The Dior Grand Bal collection swirls like a ball gown to the rhythm of the “Dior inversé” calibre and functional oscillating weight placed on top of the dial which drive the timepiece. Resulting from strict aesthetic requirements, this watch complication echoes Monsieur Dior’s designs. “The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman.” Like satin, faille and taffeta constructed into opulent and architectural party dresses in the Maison’s ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal is adorned in gold threads, net, silk, feathers, gems or scarab beetle elytra. Sure of their attractions, these refined materials and their whirlwind of colours invite us to take the floor and twirl around all night long.
- 36 mm yellow gold case, bezel paved with snow-set round-cut yellow sapphires, bezel rim set with round-cut diamonds, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown set with a rose-cut diamond, yellow gold case-back.
- Water-resistance 30 metres.
- Yellow gold dial paved with round-cut yellow sapphires, yellow gold faceted hour and minute hands.
- Yellow gold-coloured metallic leather strap with a yellow gold prong buckle paved with snow-set round-cut yellow sapphires.
- Extra strap in black satin.
- Automatic movement
- Dior inversé 11 1/2 calibre
- Functional yellow gold oscillating weight on the dial, decorated with white gold and set with diamonds, sapphires, yellow sapphires and pink sapphires
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes
- Two-year guarantee