Dior Grand Bal Plume Ø 36 mm, Automatic Movement
A ball gown must be the one of your dreams, and must also make you a dream-like creature, said Christian Dior.
This is why the Dior Grand Bal collection is reminiscent of the swirling of a ball gown, in time with the Dior Inversé caliber and its functional oscillating weight on the front of the dial.
Just like the structured satin, faille, and taffeta fabrics that grace the sumptuous party dresses in Dior's couture workshops, the Dior Grand Bal collection boasts golden threads, mesh, silk, feathers and stones, as well as beetle wings. Technical watchmaking innovation is now at the service of femininity. Refined materials and a kaleidoscope of colors evoke the magical balls that were so dear to Monsieur Dior, inviting the wearer to glide onto the dance floor.
- 36 mm polished stainless steel case, steel bezel set with round diamonds and adorned with a pink gold ring, anti-reflective sapphire glass, steel crown with CD engraving.
- Case back in black metallic sapphire crystal speckled with pink gold.
- Water-resistance 50 meters.
- Tiger’s eye dial with faceted hour and minute hands.
- Black velvet bracelet, steel pin buckle set with round diamonds.
- Automatic movement Dior Inversé 11 1/2 caliber
- Functional oscillating weight on the dial side in white gold, set with round diamonds and adorned with black feathers
- 42-hour power reserve
- Hours - Minutes functions
- Two-year guarantee