Sculpted and encrusted with quartz crystal, the 'D.I.O.R' Letters Future Relic comprises four sculptures recalling those that punctuated the decor of the Summer 2020 Men’s show. Each of the eroded artworks serve to outline and celebrate a fascinating artistic dialogue between Artistic Director of Dior Men's collections, Kim Jones, and the artist Daniel Arsham. Each Future Relic is housed in a custom DIOR AND DANIEL ARSHAM art crate, delivered with one pair of white gloves, a certificate with numeration and a specially made sand timer, colored as per the show’s decor.
Characterized by its uniqueness, each Future Relic is handmade in Daniel Arsham’s atelier in New York.
- 85% hydrostone, 15% quartz crystals
- Future Relic Dimensions: 56 x 15.25 x 6.35 cm
- Future Relic Weight: 6 kg
- Packaged in wooden crate, including one certificate with numeration, one pair of white gloves, one sand timer and one clip removal tool
- Made in USA
- Limited edition of 250
- The edition number is assigned at random
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Limited Edition artworks by Daniel Arsham are final sale; no refunds or exchanges are permitted