The pouch spotlights the Dior Oblique motif, first seen on House creations in 1967. Crafted in beige and black jacquard, it is embellished with a ruthenium-finish brass 'DIOR' signature on the front. Featuring a ruthenium-finish brass zipped closure, its smooth calfskin interior has three card slots as well as a compartment that's ideal for carrying a cellphone. The streamlined and spacious pouch is finished with a removable strap that lets it be carried by hand or slipped inside a bag.
- Beige and black Dior Oblique jacquard
- Exterior ruthenium-finish brass 'DIOR' signature
- Interior embossed with 'DIOR' signature
- Ruthenium-finish brass zip closure at the top
- Removable leather strap
- Phone pocket and three card slots
- Made in Italy