"A ball gown must be the one of your dreams, and must also make you a dream-like creature," said Christian Dior.
This is why the Dior Grand Bal collection is reminiscent of the swirling of a ball gown, in time with the "Dior Inversé" caliber and its functional oscillating weight on the front of the dial.
Just like the structured satin, faille and taffeta fabrics that grace the sumptuous party dresses in Dior's couture workshops, the Dior Grand Bal collection boasts golden threads, mesh, silk, feathers and stones as well as beetle wings. Technical watchmaking innovation is now at the service of femininity. Refined materials and a kaleidoscope of colors evoke the magical balls that were so dear to Monsieur Dior, inviting the wearer to glide onto the dance floor.
- 36 mm yellow gold case, bezel paved with baguette-cut diamonds, bezel rim set with round diamonds, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown set with a rose-cut diamond, case-back set with round diamonds and decorated with engraving from the "Andromeda" constellation.
- Water-resistance 50 meters.
- Dial in Australian white opal marquetry work and metallic hand-engraved polished gold, yellow gold faceted hour and minute hands.
- Bracelet in patent calfskin shaded from turquoise blue to black, yellow gold prong buckle set with round diamonds.
- Extra bracelet in black satin.
- Automatic movement
- "Dior Inversé 11 1/2" caliber
- Functional 360° oscillating weight on the dial side, disk in sapphire crystal adorned with yellow gold and white gold elements and set with marquise-cut, triangle-cut and round diamonds
- 42-hour power reserve
- Hours - Minutes functions
- Two-year guarantee