The Dior Grand Bal collection swirls like a ball gown to the rhythm of the “Dior inversé” calibre and functional oscillating weight placed on top of the dial which drive the timepiece. Resulting from strict aesthetic requirements, this watch complication echoes Monsieur Dior’s designs. “The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman.” Like satin, faille and taffeta constructed into opulent and architectural party dresses in the Maison’s ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal is adorned in gold threads, net, silk, feathers, gems or scarab beetle elytra. Sure of their attractions, these refined materials and their whirlwind of colours invite us to take the floor and twirl around all night long.
- 36 mm white gold case, bezel paved with snow-set round-cut diamonds, bezel rim set with round-cut diamonds, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, crown set with a rose-cut diamond, white gold and opalescent sapphire crystal case-back.
- Water resistance 50 metres.
- White gold dial paved with snow-set diamonds and sapphires, yellow gold faceted hour and minute hands.
- Sky blue metallic leather strap with a white gold prong buckle set with round-cut diamonds.
- Extra strap in black satin.
- Automatic movement
- "Dior inversé 11 1/2" calibre
- Hand-painted functional oscillating weight on the dial in white gold composed of gold mesh set with an opal, mother-of-pearl, yellow sapphires and diamonds (patented)
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours – Minutes
- Two-year guarantee
Reference : CD153B6ZA001_0000