The Dior Granville espadrille can be seen on the runway portraying the perfect mix of emblematic Spanish style and a lace-up sandal. Portraying the many savoir-faire design elements of the House, the black shoe is fully embroidered with a tonal ‘Christian Dior’ signature on the upper. The sole is entirely handmade with artisanal rope and traditional craftsmanship techniques, making it an emblematic summer staple. This style may be worn with flowy dresses from the collection.
- Black embroidered cotton band on back
- Braided cotton laces with pom-pom finish
- Embroidered ‘Christian Dior’ signature on upper
- Rope wedge and thin rubber sole with a star emblem, a signature Christian Dior symbol
- Featured in the Summer 2020 show
- Made in Italy
Reference : KCB595OBE_S900