Inspired by the work of choreographer Sharon Eyal, the white silk scarf is a nod to the costumes Creative Director Maria Grazia Chiuri created for the ballet ‘The Brutal Journey of the Heart’. Cut from soft silk twill and finished with fringed edges, the scarf features a montage print of red hearts symbolizing the heart’s different sensations. It can be worn wrapped around the neck or as a decorative accent on a bag.
- White with 'The Brutal Journey of the Heart' print
- ‘Christian Dior’ signature at the bottom right corner
- Finished with frayed edges
- Can be worn wrapped around the neck or used to adorn a bag
- Dimensions: 90 cm x 90 cm
- 100% silk twill
- Made in Italy