The Dior Backstage Brow Palette is the Dior makeup artists' secret weapon to create a perfectly groomed brow, from a natural look to a more defined contour effect.
Inspired by the energy backstage at the runway shows and makeup artist essentials, the Dior Backstage Brow Palette offers buildable textures and shades that suit all skin tones.
The Dior Backstage Brow Palette formulas are designed to be long-wearing and richly pigmented. By playing on the shades and buildable coverage, initially neutral colors may be made bold and intense.
1. Use the double-ended brush to apply the lighter powder to the head of the brow to structure it, and use the darker powder on the tail of the brow to bring intensity.
2. Then set the brows with the wax.
3. For a perfectly natural result, apply small touches of the product to fill the areas that are naturally thin.
Dior Backstage Brow Palette contains:
- A waterproof wax that sets the brow hair and holds its shape throughout the day,
- Two ultra-fine shades of powder with buildable coverage that naturally redefine the brows.
The Dior Backstage Brow palette is available in two harmonies:
- "Light": cappuccino shades to structure naturally light eyebrows.
- "Dark": warm shades for naturally dark eyebrows.
"For the application, choose from two options. To add density to the brows, blend the two shades. To create depth, apply the lighter shade to the head of the brows and the darker shade to the tail", explains Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup.
Apply straight from the pan with a brush. Can be used alone or blended together.