EUR C099600669 DIOR Y0996512 52.0 true Men's Fragrance Dior Homme Dior Homme Soothing Shaving Creme - bottle 125 mL bottle 125 mL no_gender no_review no_grade

Dior Homme Soothing Shaving Creme

Shaving Cream
Temporarily unavailable
Dior Homme Soothing Shaving Creme is a shaving cream that brings comfort and suppleness to the skin, while subtly scenting it with the woody notes of Dior Homme.

Applied on damp skin, its creamy, non-greasy texture softens stubble and ensures the blade glides effortlessly across the skin for a comfortable shave. Soothed from razor burn, the skin is noticeably softened.

Infused with cotton extract and formulated with 94%* natural-origin ingredients, this shaving cream keeps skin moisturized and leaves it feeling fresh and soothed.

Rinse skin after application.

* Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 6% contribute to the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability.
1. Apply Dior Homme Soothing Shaving Creme before shaving.
2. Rinse.
3. Finish your routine with Dior Homme After-Shave Balm or Dior Homme After-Shave Lotion.
#15714 AQUA (WATER) • GLYCERIN • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • PALMITIC ACID • STEARIC ACID • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE • HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES • COCO-GLUCOSIDE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • MYRISTIC ACID • PEG-100 STEARATE • TROMETHAMINE • COCONUT ALCOHOL • CETYL ALCOHOL • CHLORPHENESIN • LINALOOL • COCO-BETAINE • ALLANTOIN • XANTHAN GUM • TETRASODIUM EDTA • LIMONENE • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE • SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) EXTRACT • HEXYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • COUMARIN • GLUCOSE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE

What our customers say

Average product rating:

Reviews are moderated by our service partners Bazaarvoice.

Consult the Consumer Reviews Terms and Condition

DISCOVER THE NEW DIOR HOMME SHAVING CREAM

As the first step of a grooming routine orchestrated down to the very last detail, Dior Homme shaving cream was created to effectively soothe skin irritated by razor burn. Infused with cotton extract, it is composed of 94%* natural-origin ingredients. Its formula ensures the skin stays hydrated and leaves it feeling fresh and soothed for a soft, comfortable shave. * Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 6% contribute to the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability.
Discover

PROLONG THE DIOR HOMME TRAIL IN A FRAGRANCE ROUTINE

FOR A PERFECTLY FRESH AND REFINED GROOMING ROUTINE, DIOR HOMME OFFERS AN ENTIRE RANGE OF SHAVING AND SKINCARE PRODUCTS.