The Maisons Christian Dior Couture and Parfums Christian Dior attach particular importance to the processing,
confidentiality and security of your personal data. We are committed to offering you personalized services while
respecting your privacy and personal choices.
the processing carried out on the personal data that you provide to us, or that each of our Maisons can collect from
various outlets contact you may have with us (e.g. shop, customer care, dior.com, social networks, digital
events), their possible transfer to third parties as well as your rights and the options you have to control your
information protect your privacy, in accordance with current regulations.
During your shopping experience, and in order to inform you in advance, you will go from Maison Christian Dior
to Maison Parfums Christian Dior, or vice versa. Depending on the type of product ordered, the Data Controller will
either Maison Christian Dior Couture or Maison Parfums Christian Dior, within the meaning of the regulations
to personal data and in particular with regard to article 24 of the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR").
As an example, referring to a few iconic products from the two Maisons:
Maison Christian Dior Couture
- Lady Dior bag
- 30 Montaigne bag
- Bar jacket
Maison Parfums Christian Dior
- J’adore or Sauvage perfume
- Dior Prestige beauty care
- Maquillage Dior Forever products
Christian Dior's 7 key engagements towards you and your personal data:
1.Christian Dior is engaged to respecting your privacy and your choices, particularly with respect to our commercial
2.Christian Dior is engaged in seeking the best security and applying the appropriate protection standards in its
3.Christian Dior will not sell your data
4.Christian Dior will only work with trusted partners
5.Christian Dior is engaged in updating its privacy notices and policies as regularly as possible
6. Christian Dior undertakes to respond to your requests as far as possible and within the time limits set
7.Christian Dior is engaged to applying data protection rights in a harmonized manner regardless of your location in
In this Statement, you will find information about:
• Who are we?
• What data we may collect about you
• How we collect or receive your data
• For what purposes we use your data
• How long we keep them
• Who are the recipients of your data
• How we protect them and ensure their confidentiality
• How we treat your preferences and your rights stemming from European Regulation
• The additional protections we offer to residents of certain regions
• How to contact us if you have questions about our use of your personal data
• Modification of this privacy statement
WHO are we?
The Maison Christian Dior Couture
Christian Dior Couture SA (head office), a public limited company under French law with its head office located at 30
avenue Montaigne, Paris 8, France, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 612 035 832 and
represented by Hien Tran Trung in his capacity as Administrative and Financial Director of Christian Dior Couture.
And all of the Christian Dior Couture affiliates with whom you share your information.
Christian Dior Couture is a story of dreams and elegance, passion and excellence; it is also a story of know-how. The
creations of Christian Dior Couture express the passion for beautiful gestures and exceptional objects. From haute
couture to ready-to-wear, including leather goods, watchmaking and jewellery, know-how is transformed into the art
The Maison Parfums Christian Dior
Parfums Christian Dior (head office), a public limited company under French law whose head office is located at 33,
avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris, France, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 552 065 187,
represented by Laurent Kleitman in his capacity as Managing Director.
And all the affiliates of Parfums Christian Dior with whom you share your information.
Parfums Christian Dior is a story of dreams, glamor, creativity and excellence. The Maison, which has unique
is made up of talented and ambitious professionals who are committed to perpetuating the heritage of the Dior
and transmitting their passion for beauty.
WHAT data do we collect about you?
"Personal data" means any information that identifies you either directly (such as your name) or indirectly (for
example, using a unique customer number).
The personal data we collect depends on the point of contact through which you interact with us, as well as the
of this interaction as described in this Statement and are also limited to those which are relevant and appropriate
this interaction. Visitors to the Dior.com website who view our products, information and offers can choose to do so
without logging in, and the same is true for point-of-sale search and browsing on social media. Unless you choose to
interact with us through these contact points, for example:
• by creating an account and connecting to it
• by making a purchase on our site
• by subscribing to one of our programs or services
• by writing to us via the consumer contact forms
• or by writing us a comment in the free online order fields
Or else, our data collection is limited to the use of "cookies" (visitors) for website visitors whose conditions are
our cookie management policy is separate from this Statement.
The cookie management policy is accessible from this link.
For one thing, for customers and others who sign up for programs or services, we need to collect certain relevant
information from you. The information we collect is related to a given transaction as well as in the context of our
business relationship with you. For example, if you make purchases on Dior.com or in our points of sale, we must
information to process (and, if necessary, execute and dispatch) your order, to ensure its tracking and invoicing,
in order to respond to any after-sales inquiries you may have. For customers and others who sign up for our programs
services, we generally collect your contact information, contact preferences and information that allows us to make
recommendations to you about our products or services that may be of interest to you. We can centralize information
about our customers to organize it in one place, as this helps us manage our relationship with you as well as your
choices and preferences. Finally, if you subscribe to our personalised newsletter, we collect your email address.
Depending on the data that you communicate to us or that you share with us, personal data may include information
• Your identity and contact details: surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number
• Your interests
• A history of your purchases (in store or online, including your orders, tracking and invoices, amount and type of
purchase) and your repairs
• Your requests via our customer care service or our public relations service
• The Dior events in which you participate
• Your size and stylistic preferences (only for Christian Dior Couture)
• Your date of birth in order to benefit from the Birthday offers eligible according to your program
• Your satisfaction and comments on our programs, services and products
• The information that you specify related to the possible undesirable effects that you could report to us (only for
Parfums Christian Dior)
• Your publications and mentions of our products on social networks
Regarding your purchases, payments are made via a secure payment platform, supplemented by control measures,
encryption of contact details, in order to guarantee the security of purchases made and to fight against fraud. Your
bank details are therefore not accessible on Dior's servers.
We invite you to ensure that your data is regularly updated, either by modifying it directly on our sites or, by
informing us in writing of any modification by referring to the dedicated section "How to contact us".
HOW do we collect or receive your data?
As part of our relationships, the data we collect may be collected through the following contact points:
• Course on Dior.com
• Exchanges with our advisors in Dior stores as well as points of sale in department stores
• Dior events in which you participate
• Relationship with our public relations services
• Contact with customer care
• Forms that you fill out (in store or online)
• Digital applications with which you interact
• Third party data providers with whom you share information
• Retailers for whom you agree to receive our communications
• Satisfaction surveys or questionnaires to which you answer
• Publications/mentions on social networks
We make sure to identify the personal data essential for the purpose for which it is collected by indicating it with
asterisk like this ‘(*)’ on each personal data collection form. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, we
not be able to respond to your requests and / or provide you with the services requested. The other information is
optional and allows us to know you better and improve our communications and services to you. Although not
recommend that you fill them in to allow you to benefit from the best possible experience during our interactions
During your purchase journey, you will be able to choose between i) logging into your existing Dior account, ii)
creating a new account, or iii) paying as a Guest (or also called Guest Check out). This last purchasing experience
thus summarized as follows.
Payment for purchases as a Guest refers to the possibility for any Dior customer or prospect to make a purchase in
online store without logging into an account. Your information is collected for the process of payment and delivery
items or for Dior in order to comply with applicable laws. Your information may also be used for analytical purposes
Dior and for communication purposes via its preferred channel (for example: sending a general newsletter relating to
news of our Maisons by email for which you have the right to object). For more information on these purposes, please
to the section below, under the "Analysis and personalization purposes" section.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES is your data used by Dior?
We are required to use your data for purposes defined according to the nature of our relationships. Thus, depending
the context in which your data is collected, it may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
• Managing your orders
• Management of personalized content and Dior communications (digital or not)
• Managing your client profile (For example, in order to simplify your navigation through the different markets on
website: if you navigate to another market, your customer account will automatically be duplicated in that market.
means that it will not be necessary to create a new customer account)
• Managing your requests in connection with Dior
• The management of events in which you register / participate
• The management of alerts that you send us as part of our cosmetovigilance obligations (only for Parfums Christian
• The management of our website and our digital applications
• Management and improvement of our products and services, image and reputation
• Transaction management (securing online payments, prevention of fraud, incidents related to payments and debts)
• Promoting our Maison on social networks
• The sending of a generic newsletter: you have the right to object if you no longer wish to receive it
• Analysis purposes:
> analyse the performance of our brand on social networks in order to produce statistical analyses (studies of
by market, influence of the brand and analysis of the campaigns implemented).
> analyse your preferences and habits, anticipate your needs from of your consumer profile and your
publications/mentions on social networks.
> personalised customer experience: we may provide you with personalised communications by means of email, postal
SMS or calls based on the communication preferences you have indicated and your consumer profile (where permitted)
to channel preference manager if you have a customer account,
otherwise you can contact our customer service (see section "how to contact us")). With your free, specific,
and unambiguous consent (where required), we use your personal data to send you personalised communications based on
your interests (newsletters, offers, invitations and surveys).
In the latter two interactions ('analysing your preferences and habits' & 'providing you with a personalised customer
experience'), when we send personalised communications or content, we may use so-called profiling techniques. For
sake of transparency within this Statement, profiling is defined as any kind of automated processing of personal
which consists of using that personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in
particular to analyse or predict elements relating to the preferences, interests, behaviour or location of that
person. In these circumstances, you have the right of opposition, meaning the right to withdraw your consent.
We ensure the legal basis for the processing of your data according to the purpose (s) concerned, which may be,
depending on the context in which it is collected:
• Your explicit consent: for example, for the purposes of managing our personalized commercial offers, managing your
browsing via cookies under the conditions defined by our Cookies Policy, or establishing your consumer profile in
• The implementation of a contract, for example for your access to your customer account, the processing and
of your orders ...
• A legal obligation when processing is required by law, for example, keeping purchase invoices to prevent fraud
• Our legitimate interest: for example, to improve our products and services, to defend ourselves, to secure our
or to refine our customer knowledge via the tools of our third party partners and in particular to :
o to define the personalised profile of our customers based on their interests and to offer them relevant offers
our brand on other websites;
o identify audiences that are similar to our target audience (in order to deliver our offers to audiences of people
have similarities to our customers' profiles).
HOW LONG can we keep them?
Please note that the Maisons Parfum Christian Dior and Christian Dior Couture are independent entities, and each
has its own customer database. If you are a customer of both Maisons Dior and your data is deleted, either because
deletion request from you or as part of our obligation to delete data after a certain period of retention, by one of
Maisons Dior and not by the other, our e-commerce site, which is shared by the Maisons Dior, may recognize you when
create a new account. If, for example, you wish to delete your data on the Parfum and Couture side, you must contact
both Maison. (See section “HOW to contact us?” for contact details)
We keep your personal data only for the time necessary for the purpose pursued. In general, your personal data is
in our database, as shown below:
For Maison Christian Dior Couture:
• Data subject: Any kind of customer (having a Customer profile or any Guest)
Duration: 10 years from the date of the last purchase interaction
• Data subject: Prospect
Duration: 3 years from the date of data collection
Specificity: This period will be renewed each time you interact with Christian Dior Couture (e.g. participation in
event) or your consent to continue to interact at the end of this period
• Data subject: customer care (i.e.: calls for assistance, complaints or information)
Duration: duration of the processing of the request, or 30 days maximum
• Data subject: Privileged interlocutors (e.g. agents, stylists, celebrity managers, artists) in relation to
Dior Couture Public Relations services
Duration: 10 years from the date of your first contact
Specificity: This period will be renewed each time you interact with Christian Dior Couture (for example a request
information on the Maison Christian Dior Couture)
For the Maison Parfums Christian Dior:
• Data subject: Regular customer (i.e.: having a Customer profile)
Duration: 5 years from the date of the first purchase or account creation
Specificity: This period will be renewed each time you interact with Parfums Christian Dior (for example a purchase
an update of your profile) or your consent to continue to interact at the end of this period
• Data subject: Prospect
Duration: 3 years from the date of data collection
Specificity: This period will be renewed each time you interact with Parfums Christian Dior (e.g. participation in
event) or your consent to continue to interact at the end of this period
• Data subject: Client ‘Guest’ (i.e. not having a Client account)
Duration: 5 years from the date of first purchase
Specificity: This period will be renewed each time you interact with Parfums Christian Dior (e.g. a purchase)
• Data subject: customer care (i.e.: complaints or information)
Duration: duration of the processing of the request plus 5 years. For exercises of rights, under GDPR, the request
kept during its treatment plus 6 years
• Data subject: cosmetovigilance
Duration: duration of the processing of the request plus 10 years in archive
• Data subject: Privileged interlocutors (e.g. agents, stylists, journalist, celebrity managers, artists) in relation
Maison Parfums Christian Dior Public Relations services
Duration: 10 years from the date of your first contact
Specificity: This period will be renewed each time you interact with Parfums Christian Dior (for example a request
information on the Parfums Christian Dior)
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is deleted from our systems and our registers or made anonymous
that it can no longer be identified, subject to retention for archival purposes, claims and litigation management as
well as to meet our legal and / or regulatory obligations and / or to respond to requests from authorities
make the request.
WHO can access your data?
Your data is intended for the services of Maison Christian Dior concerned by your requests. We ensure that only duly
authorized persons can access your personal data when this is necessary for the aforementioned purposes.
We do not share your data on to third parties for commercial purposes.
We are only required to communicate your information if necessary, and if possible in a form that does not allow
• Other Dior entities as well as department stores where you buy our products in order to provide you with identical
personalized service worldwide
• Our trusted third-party providers, including other entities of the LVMH group, acting as subcontractors according
our instructions and on our behalf only
For example, we entrust certain services to third parties responsible for delivering a product to you, payment
providers and transaction security against fraud, third parties who assist us in the organization of our events,
parties providing services IT, digital communication and public relations agencies, third parties who assist us in
customer care, third parties who assist us in qualitative surveys of our products, programs or services.
• Third parties including the LVMH group wishing to know your preferences and consumption trends for our programs and
services in order to improve visibility, accessibility and performance
• Our trusted third party partners assist us in the management of your orders. In particular, we entrust certain
services to third parties responsible for delivering a product to you, to payment service providers and to providers
ensuring the security of anti-fraud transactions
Some key examples are listed below:
- DHL orders and deliveries (delivery), BlueLink (call center management), FluentCommerce (order and stock
and any other service provider in management
- Ecommerce management SMILE (website host), CapGemini (eCommerce solution), Salesforce (management of customer
profiles) and any other service provider in the management of your ecommerce shopping experience
- Payments and transaction security Cybersource (securing transactions against electronic commerce fraud), PayPal
(payment service provider), OneyTrust (securing transactions against electronic commerce fraud) and any other
service provider, verification, or banking provider
Please note that these partners may act as data controllers; in this case, they have their own privacy policies. We
illustrate some examples in the list below:
• Third parties wishing to know your interests so that they can build similar audiences and target prospects
corresponding to your profile. In the context of this specific processing, these partners may re-use the personal
made available to them to carry out autonomous and distinct targeting for commercial prospecting purposes, for which
they are responsible, and are responsible for their legal and regulatory obligations.
Please note that in the context of re-use, these partners act as data controllers. You should therefore refer to
own privacy policies. We illustrate some examples below.
• Third parties conducting statistics on our performance on social networks on our behalf
• Third Parties in the event of a change of control or of status or company name, for legal reasons, or with your
• Third parties such as IAS (International Accreditation Service), which assists us, for example, in finding out the
• Public authorities within the framework of their functions and missions of public interest, such as the
exercise or defence of legal rights
You can also choose to disclose your personal data to our partners, advertisers and affiliates by following a link to
We may also offer you the possibility of using your social media connection data. Please note that in this case, you
sharing your profile information with us. The personal data shared depends on the configuration of the social
HOW do we protect and ensure the confidentiality of your data?
We take all the necessary precautions to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your data and to prevent it
being distorted, damaged, destroyed or from unauthorized third parties having access to it.
We ask our partners and group companies to maintain a level of protection similar to ours concerning your personal
The security measures put in place are evaluated and updated to face new threats and new challenges, as well as new
legal requirements in the countries where we operate.
HOW do we process cross-border data flows?
Given the presence of Dior in many countries around the world and in order to provide you with personalized service
worldwide, some of your data may be collected, accessible or stored outside your country of residence. You should be
aware that data protection and security requirements differ from place to place and may not offer the same level of
protection as those of your country of origin. However, Dior and our group companies have taken measures to
adequate level of protection of your data, regardless of their location, for example by using standard data transfer
clauses, or any other method approved by the European Commission (where data protection legislation is considered to
the most effective in the world) and / or the National Data Protection Authorities. We also ask our third party
to comply with the applicable data transfer obligations, for example by contractual clauses, with regard to the
data they receive on our behalf.
In this context:
- Christian Dior Couture and all of its affiliates have entered into a Personal Data Processing and Transfer
- Parfums Christian Dior and all of its affiliates have entered into a Data Processing and Transfer Agreement
- In specific cases and roles, Christian Dior Couture and Parfums Christian Dior have entered into a Data Processing
HOW are consumer preferences and individual rights treated?
In accordance with applicable laws and requirements, Dior and its group companies have put in place measures to
guarantee respect for the rights of individuals with regard to personal data that we (or our third parties) have
them. This includes, for example, the right to know the data that we hold about you or to obtain a copy, as well as
limited rights to modify your data, to request erasure or to object to the processing of your data. We encourage
who have given their data to us to keep it up-to-date (for example, if you change your email address, address or
telephone number), so that we keep your correct information in our files. We also encourage consumers to update
preferences with us, for example regarding products and frequency of contact, so that we can customize our service
suit your expectations and needs. Finally, we offer individuals the right to withdraw their consent from our
and offers at any time. To do this, or to exercise any of these other rights, please use or the contact
the section "How to contact us" below. For people wishing to access their data, we also need authentication to
that we do not provide personal data to an unauthorized person.
WHAT additional protections are provided for residents of certain regions?
Dior has adopted the data protection and security practices described in this Statement for all individuals
In addition, we have also identified and taken in to account the data protection and security measures required at
or regional level. This includes, for example, those required for residents of the European Union / European
Area under the General EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679.
In particular, the GDPR provides the following rights:
• Right to information: you have the right to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information about how we
your personal data and about your rights. You will find all of this information in this Statement
• Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data that Dior holds about you
• Right of rectification: you have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or obsolete
or to supplement it if it is incomplete
• Right to erasure / right to be forgotten: you have the right to have your data erased or deleted. However, this
may be limited by a legal reason or our legitimate interest in keeping your personal data
• Right of opposition: you can at any time request to no longer receive our communications relating to our offers,
and events. You can in particular use the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email or communication
we send to you. You can also request to receive non-personalized communications about our products and services
• Right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing based on consent: you can withdraw your consent relating
our processing of your data when this processing is based on consent
• Right to data portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. This
only applies to the data you have provided, and provided that the processing is based on a contract or your consent
carried out using automated processes
If you wish to contact Dior regarding the exercise of your rights, please contact the Parfum Christian Dior and/or
Christian Dior Couture Maisons depending on which Maison you belong to. Parfum Christian Dior and Christian Dior
are two independent Maison and manage their own customer database independently, so if you wish for example to
your data on the Parfum and Couture side, you must contact both Maisons. (See section “HOW to contact us?” for
Dior has adopted practices aimed at avoiding collecting or storing information on children under the age of 15, in
accordance with laws. If we learn that we have mistakenly collected information from people under the age of 15, we
purge it immediately, except to answer a single question or request from the person, their parent or legal guardian.
HOW to contact us?
1 / Please contact us in the manner below if you wish to exercise these rights or if you have questions or complaints
regarding the processing of your personal data.
Christian Dior Couture
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By online form: https://www.dior.com/en_dk/beauty/contact-parfum
- By phone: +44 (0)207 172 0172
- By post: Christian Dior Couture, 30 avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France
Parfums Christian Dior
- By online form: https://www.dior.com/en_dk/beauty/contact-parfum
- By phone: +45 35 15 82 56
2 / You also have the right to contact the Dior lead data protection authority, the ICO (Information, Commissioner’s
Office), at any time, in order to lodge a complaint against Dior's data protection and privacy practices.
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
Tel. +45 33 1932 00
3 / We also wish to inform you about the contacts of other authorities in Europe that you can find and contact on the
website of the European Data Protection Board: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
Last update: 06/05/2022