Dior Grand Bal Masqué N°8 Ø36 mm, Automatic Movement
“The ball gown makes you dream and must make you a dream woman” – Christian Dior.
The Dior Grand Bal collection evokes the twirling of a ball gown, to the rhythm of the “Dior Inversé” caliber and its functional oscillating weight positioned on the front of the dial.
Like satin, faille and taffeta sculpted into lavish party dresses in the Maison’s ateliers, the Dior Grand Bal collection is adorned with gold thread, fishnet, silk, feathers, stones and even scarab beetle wings. Technical innovation in watchmaking at the service of femininity. Refined materials and a whirlwind of colors echo the enchanted balls so dear to Monsieur Dior and inspire us to step onto the dance floor.
- 36 mm case in 18K white gold with snow-set round-cut diamonds, bezel in 18K white gold set with baguette-cut diamonds, crown in 18K white gold set with a rose-cut diamond and with snow-set round-cut diamonds, case back in malachite.
- Water resistant to 50 meters (164 feet).
- Dial in polished yellow gold, polished hour and minute hands in 18K white gold.
- Embossed blue satin strap, with an 18K white gold pin buckle with snow-set round-cut diamonds.
- Additional strap in embossed gray satin.
- Automatic movement Dior Inversé 11 1/2 caliber
- Dial-side functional oscillating weight in platinum, yellow gold and 18K white gold
- with snow-set triangle-cut and round-cut diamonds, trapeze-cut pink sapphires, brilliant-cut rubies and embellished with opals, pink mother of pearl and feathers
- 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours – Minutes